Sunday, January 20, 2013

*Some more Peter'isms

Peter has learned a favorite phrase of mine: In a minute! This evening when I called his name, he yelled back, "In a minute!" HA! He also asked about something and I was about to tell him in a minute but he beat me. But added his own sigh to it. ;-) On the plane ride here, he was closely following the safety instructions. The man next to me continued to talk on his phone as we were taxiing down the runway. Peter grabbed the safety guide, pointed at the cell phone with the x, pointed to the man and shook his head at me. I laughed and he said, "shh!" I think the man noticed and put his phone up. Peter made the "whew" sign and wiped his forehead. Peter also decided he needed to go to the bathroom as soon as we took off. I wasn't sure when he could go (everything was in Chinese on this flight basically or the English was sketchy) so the kind cell phone man next to me tried to help. He jumped up, grabbed an attendant, and soon we had blankets! LOL I finally got someone to understand and all was good. While shopping yesterday, Peter saw a crucifix. He was very excited to show us this and made the sign of Jesus on the cross. So it seems he knows about this also. Yay!

No comments: